Certified Millwright (2 Positions)
Location: Radium Hot Springs, BC
Closing Date: Open
We are seeking two (2) highly motivated tradespersons who have a BCTQ or IPC and superior technical/interpersonal skills. As a member of Radium’s Maintenance Team, the successful applicants will be energetic team players who will apply their skills by performing various maintenance requirements in a safe working environment. The successful candidates will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all sawmill-related equipment to maximize uptime, quality and production. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family-oriented and committed individuals. Shift work will be required.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Millwright certification.
- A welding ticket would be an asset.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Human Resources Manager
Canfor, Radium Division
Fax: (250) 347-9630