Certified Millwright (2)
Location: Mackenzie, BC
Closing Date: Open until filled
We are seeking two highly motivated tradespersons who have a BCTQ or IPC and superior technical/interpersonal skills. As a member of Mackenzie’s Maintenance Team, the successful applicant will be an energetic team player that will apply their skills by performing various maintenance requirements in a safe working environment. The successful candidates will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all sawmill-related equipment, to maximize uptime, quality and protection. Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family-oriented and committed individuals. Shift work will be required.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Millwright Certification.
- A welding ticket would be an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Willingness to work alternating shifts.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Human Resources Coordinator
Canfor – Mackenzie